Monday, December 20, 2010

WINTER PINK & LITTLE FEET





It is a rainy gloomy day here in southern California however I wanted to share with you my latest treasure...a boxful of vintage baby shoes! My heart pounded as I carried these away, thinking about the cute things I could make with them. Here is a pic of my boxful of shoes!
Here is a picture of my first project completed...a sweet pincushion!  

And here is my second pincushion. See my Etsy store for more information.
I also found some lovely pink items during this winter season that were adorable...
This is a vintage flower girls basket done in soft pink tulle...
And a worn wool pink single mitten that is now a pincushion.
What fun to find these sweet things at this time of year. Winter pink and little feet...some real treasures!

Well hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the week before Christmas. I'm off to finish my baking!

Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment